The Benefits of MembershipThere are a number of benefits in joining the Oshawa Garden Club. Opportunities to meet people, hear informative speakers, go on outings, volunteer, and receive local garden centre discounts. More detailed information is available here.
How to Join UsThere are various ways:
- Come to a meeting as a visitor (see below under meeting information). Visitors to the Oshawa Garden Club will be asked to pay $5.00 when they arrive for meetings. If they join the club that night or at the next meeting, the $5.00 will be deducted from the membership fee.
- Download the Membership Form. Mailing instructions are on the form. Fees are $20 individual and $30 family. You can join anytime.
- Send us an email for further information and we’ll be happy to reply.
To RenewThe Membership year is September 1 to August 31. Current members renew each September and new members may join throughout the year..
- Download the Membership Form. Details are on the form.
- After downloading and printing the membership form, fill in the required information, attach a cheque payable to the Oshawa Garden Club and mail to the Membership Secretary (instructions are on the form). Renewal by mail has worked successfully in previous years and speeds up the sign-in process. We encourage everyone to participate.
Meeting InformationMeetings are held at 7:30 pm on the second Monday of the month and the third Monday in October at St. George's Ukrainian Heritage Centre (LVIV Hall) 38 Lviv Blvd., Oshawa (see map). Free refreshments are offered at 7pm. Please lug-a-mug. There are no meetings in July, August or December.
For more information, contact us here.
You may need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents.