The Benefits of MembershipThere are a number of benefits in joining the Oshawa Garden Club. Opportunities to meet people, hear informative speakers, go on outings, volunteer, and receive local garden centre discounts. Detailed information.
The Membership year is January 1 to December 31. Current members renew in December and new members may join throughout the year. There are several ways to join and renew.
- New! Online registration and payment.
- Come to a meeting as a visitor. Visitors will be asked to pay $5.00 when they arrive for meetings. If you join the club that night or at the next meeting, the $5.00 will be deducted from the membership fee.
- Download the Membership Form. Mailing instructions are on the form. You can join anytime.
- Send us an email for further information and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Coming in September. Online registration and payment.
- Download the Membership Form. Mailing instructions are on the form. Or bring the form and cheque to the next meeting.
Meeting InformationMeetings are held at 7:30 pm on the second Monday of the month and the third Monday in October at St. George's Ukrainian Heritage Centre (LVIV Hall) 38 Lviv Blvd., Oshawa (see map). Free refreshments are offered at 7pm. Please lug-a-mug. There are no meetings in July, August or December.
For more information, contact us.
You may need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents.